SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 – The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector banking and financial services statutory body. SBI is the largest bank in India. The State Bank of India had announced 8904 vacancies for Junior Associate Clerk on 12 April, 2019. The SBI Clerk New Mains examination will be conducted on 20 September, 2019. Candidates who are eligible to appear for SBI examination 2019 can download their hall tickets from SBI official website.
Candidates can also find the direct link to download the admit card from important links mentioned below. SBI aspirants are advised to carefully check their admit cards and keep it safe for further use.
- Regular – 8653 post
- Backlog – 251 posts
How to download SBI Clerk New Mains Admit Card 2019
- Visit the SBI official website
- Click on DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD Link
- Enter the login credentials and submit
- Admit card will appear
- Download and take the print out of admit card for further reference
- Start date of application – 12 April, 2019
- Clerk New Mains Examination Date – 20 September, 2019
- Clerk New Mains Admit Card Download – 12 September, 2019