Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released admit card today for the posts of 8826 police constable, jail warden and fireman. TNSURB has been servicing to Tamilnadu since 1991. TNUSRB is going to conduct the written examination on 25 August, 2019. Candidates who had applied for TNUSRB Police Constable Examination must go through the official website and download the hall ticket for the written examination.
Selection process for TNUSRB vacancies
The eligible candidates have to go through the selection process which going to be conducted in following rounds i.e.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Document Verification.
Steps to download TNUSRB Admit Card 2019
- Visit official website www.tnusrbonline.org
- Find the correct TN Police exam admit card link.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Download the TNUSRB Admit Card 2019 and take the print out for further reference
Download admit card – CLICK HERE