UPSC Mains Admit Card 2019 – The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC is India’s premier central recruiting agency. responsible for the appointments to and examinations for All Indian Cervices and Group A and Group B of Central services. UPSC has released the admit cards for Civil Services (Mains) Entrance Examination 2019 on its official website. The UPSC examination for Civil Services (Mains) 2019 will be conducted from 20 September to 29 September, 2019.
Candidates who have qualified the UPSC prelims examination and are eligible to appear for Civil Services (Mains) exam 2019 can download their e-admit card from the official website upsc.gov.in
Candidates can also find the direct link to download the admit card from important links mentioned below. UPSC aspirants are advised to carefully check their admit cards for any discrepancy if any, and immediately report it to UPSC directly.
Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the examination hall.
How to download UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Exam Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘e-admit card: Civil services (main) exam’ link under ‘what’s new’ section
- Click on ‘click here’ on the new pages
- Read instructions carefully, click ‘yes’ at the end of page
- Chose to login by “Registration ID” or Roll No”. Enter credentials respectively
- Admit card will appear
- Download and take the print out of admit card for further reference
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Exam Admit Card 2019 directly
- Click the link below in the Important Links section to download admit card
- Chose to login by “Registration ID” or Roll No”. Enter the credentials respectively
- Admit card will appear, check carefully
- Download and take the print out of admit card
- Examination Date – Between 20 to 29 September, 2019
- Commencement of Call letter Download – 30 August, 2019