AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019: Andhra Pradesh (AP) government is holding written examinations for various posts in Home, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development and Municipal Administration departments today from 1 September, 2019 to 8 September, 2019. The examination for 2019 AP Gram Sachivalayam Examination will be commenced in different shifts. Candidates can check the answer key 2019 for AP Grama Sachivalayam answer key which is going to be released at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
The students can get a rough idea and will be able to calculate their marks and can get an idea about their possibilities.
Following Exams of AP Grama Sachivalayam were conducted on 1 September, 2019
- Panchayat Secretary Gr.V
- Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Mahila Police)
- Welfare and Education Secretary (Rural)
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Panchayat Secretary Gr.VI – Digital Assistant
How to download AP Grama Sachivalayam answer key 2019
- Visit official site http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/.
- On the home page, candidates need to click on direct link “Initial Keys”
- Download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Key 2019 PDF according to your category and shift timings.
- After that, you all have to calculate your score based on the given marking scheme.
How to calculate your score through answer key
- First download the answer key in PDF format.
- Count the number of correct answers
- Count the number of incorrect answers
- Formula -Total marks = 1 X number of correct answers – 0.25 number of incorrect answers
- By using the above formula, you will be able to get the rough idea of the scores you are going to get when the result will be declared.
Candidates can also raise objections on answer key if they find any problem. Here’s the direct link for how to raise objections
Exam dates – 1 September, 2019 to 8 September, 2019