BOM Recruitment 2019 – The Bank of Maharashtra has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Generalist Officer Scale II, III posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 300 posts
- Generalist Officer Scale II – 200 posts
- Generalist Officer Scale III – 100 posts
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks
- 2 Yrs. Experience for Scale II and 5 Yrs. Experience for Scale III.
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Maximum Age – 35 Yrs. (Generalist Officer Scale II)
- Maximum Age – 38 Yrs. (Generalist Officer Scale III)
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for BOM Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Bank of Maharashtra official website. Interested candidates can go through the official BOM Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 31 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 108/-
- PH – Rs. 0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 11 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 31 December, 2019
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon