Last Updated on
IBPS Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started in the year 1975 with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. IBPS is governed by a board that includes nominees from government organisation such as the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Indian Banks’ Association and the public sector banks. IBPS invites online applications for the posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) in different public sector banks. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the PO/MT posts before the last date. For more details related to the IBPS job openings, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Note: IBPS has released PO/MT Interview call letter 2020. Candidates can download the interview letter directly by clicking the important links section.
Bank wise vacancies:
- Allahabad Bank – 500 posts
- Bank of India – 899 posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – 350 posts
- Canara Bank – 500 posts
- Corporation Bank – 150 posts
- Indian Bank – 493 posts
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 300 posts
- UCO Bank – 500 posts
- Union Bank of India – 644 posts
A graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate should be between the age of 20 to 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
How to download IBPS PO/MT Interview Call Letter 2020
- Visit official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the home page notification “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW CALL LETTER FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-IX)”
- Login with your credentials i.e Rollno and password
- A new page will appear, view the interview call letter
- Download the interview letter and take the print out.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100
- Start Date for registration and fee payment: 7 August, 2019
- Last Date for registration and fee payment: 28 August, 2019
- Last Date for printing application: 9 September, 2019
- Pre Exam Date – 12, 13, 19, 20 October 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card – 30 September 2019
- Mains Exam Date – 30 November 2019
- Mains Admit Card Available – November 2019
- Mains Marks Available : 9 January, 2020
- Interview Letter available – 14 January, 2020