IBPS Recruitment 2019 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started in the year 1975 with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. IBPS has released a notification for the recruitment of clerks in various states. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the clerk posts before the last date. For more details related to the IBPS job openings, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Clerk – 12,075 posts
State wise vacancies:
|Sl No||State name||Total|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||4|
|9||Daman & Diu||2|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir||63|
- A graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Read the official advertisement for more eligibility details
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Read the advertisement for age relaxation rules.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Visit official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the home page notification “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR Common Recruitment Process –
- Clerks IX ”to open to open the On-Line Application Form
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering their basic information in the online application form
- Complete the online application form and submit the form
- On successful completion of fee transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details for further reference.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.100/-
- Start Date for registration and fee payment: 17 September, 2019
- Last Date for registration and fee payment: 9 October, 2019
- Pre Exam Date: 07, 08, 14, 21 December, 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card: December, 2019
- Mains Exam Date: 19 January, 2020
- Mains Admit Card Available: January, 2020