SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – The State Bank of India has recently released the official notification for the recruitment on 8134 Junior Associate Clerk positions. Candidates who are interested in applying for SBI Clerk Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the SBI Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy Details – 8134 posts
|Sl No||Circle Name||Regular||Backlog|
|15||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
- Graduate in any discipline from recognised university
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 28 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
The Clerk online application form is available on the SBI official website. Interested candidates can go through the official SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 26 January, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 3 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 26 January, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 26 January, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon