SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India(SBI) is a public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It was founded in year 1806. SBI recently invites online job application for the posts of SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS on a regular basis. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, pay scale, etc and apply for the Specialist Cadre Officer posts before the last date. For more details related to the SBI Recruitment 2019 job vacancies candidate can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Deputy General Manager – 1
- SME Credit Analyst – 11
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) – 4
- SME Credit Analyst – 10
- Credit Analyst (MMGS-III)- 30
- Credit Analyst (MMGS-II)- 20
How to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Post 2019
- Visit SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers a
- Go to Recruitment
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. & then Submit Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Qualifications/Eligibility criteria – Check advertisement
Selection process – The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 125/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22 July, 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12 August, 2019
Important links for SBI recruitment 2019
- Official website – https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Official advertisement – CLICK HERE