Last Updated on
SBI Recruitment 2019 – The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market. The State Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, vacancy details, etc. and apply for the SBI Trade Apprentice posts before the last date.
For more details related to the SBI Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Trade Apprentice – 700 posts
- Haryana – 150 posts
- Punjab – 400 posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 150 posts
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any stream from recognised university.
- Read the official advertisement for more eligibility details
Age limit as on 31 August, 2019
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Read the advertisement for age relaxation rules.
How to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the SBI official website. Interested candidates can go through the official SBI notification and apply online before 6 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
- PH Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Start date of online application – 17 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 6 October, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 6 October, 2019
- Call letter download – 15 October, 2019
- Exam Date – 23 October, 2019
- Result available – 7 Novemeber, 2019