SBI Recruitment 2019 – The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market. The SBI invites applications for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer SCO Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, vacancy details, etc. and apply for the SBI SCO posts before the last date.
For more details related to the SBI Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Specialist Cadre Officers – 477 posts
- Candidates have BE/ B.Tech in related post with working experience.
- Read the official advertisement for more eligibility details
- Maximum 26 years as on 1 July, 2019
- Read the advertisement for age relaxation rules.
How to apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the SBI official website. Interested candidates can go through the official SBI SCO notification and apply online before 25 September, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs.125/-
- PH Candidates : Rs.125/-
- Start date of online application – 6 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 25 September, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 25 September, 2019
- Call letter download – 10 October, 2019
- Exam Date – 20 October, 2019
Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer on Contract Basis
Recruitment of Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army) Specialist Cadre Officer on Contract Basis
Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in SBI on Regular Basis
Official website – CLICK HERE