India Navy Recruitment 2019 – Nausena Bharti or Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy is the President of India. Indian Navy invites online applications for the posts of Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade in Eastern Naval Command. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, etc and apply for the Motor Driver posts before the last date. For more details related to the Indian Navy job openings, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Civilian Motor Driver- 104 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs.19900 – 63200/- Level – 2
- Matriculation from recognised Board/University
- Knowledge of first line maintenance
- Driving license for Heavy Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
- Note – Refer to complete advertisement for more educational qualification details
- 18 to 25 years
- For age relaxation visit official advertisement
Application fee – NIL
How to apply for Indian Navy recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may download the application form from official website i.e. www.davp.nic.in and should send to “Naval Base, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) ” with all relevant documents through Post before 10.08.2019.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the written test.
- Start date for registration: 27 July, 2019
- Last date to apply: 10 August, 2019