Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – The Indian Army has recently invited applications for the posts of Army NCC Special 48 Entry. Candidates who are interested in applying for Indian Army NCC Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the Indian Army Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 55 posts
- NCC (Men) – 50 posts
- NCC (women) – 5 posts
- Candidates should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or college.
- Candidate should have NCC(B or C) Certificate
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for the vacancy
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 19 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 25 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the Indian Army official website. Interested candidates can go through the official Army Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 6 February, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC candidates – Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Female Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 8 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 6 February, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 8 February, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon