Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – The Coast Guard has recently released the official notification for the recruitment on Yantrik Technical 02/2020 entry batch. Candidates who are interested in applying for Coast Guard Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the Coast Guard Online Form 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy Details – 37 posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th exams and Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunications(Radio/Power) Engineering with 60% marks.
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 22 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
The Yantrik Technical online application form is available on the Coast Guard official website. Interested candidates can go through the official Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 22 March, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS candidates – Rs.0/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 16 March, 2020
- Last date of registration – 22 March, 2020
- Exam date – April, 2020
- Admit Card – 9-16 April, 2020