Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – The Indian Navy has released an official notification for 10+2 Sailor Entry in AA and SSR August 2020 Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the Indian Navy 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 2200 post
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 posts
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Should have passed the 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Mathematics, Physics and One of the following subject : Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Mathematics, Physics and One of the following subject : Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science with At Least 60% Marks
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the Indian Navy official website. Interested candidates can go through the official Indian Navy SSR/AA online form 2020 and apply online before 18 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC- Rs.215/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 8 November, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 18 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit card available – Notified Soon