UPSC Recruitment 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission has released online application form National Defence Academy Recruitment Exam 2020. Candidates who are interested in applying for NDA Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the NDA Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 418 posts
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
National Defence Academy
|Army||208||Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any Recognized Board.|
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||48|
- Candidates must be born between – 2 July, 2001 – 1 July, 2004
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on theUPSC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official NDA I Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 28 January, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 8 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 28 January, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 28 January, 2020
- Exam date – 19 April, 2020
- Admit Card – Notified Soon