BESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) is owned by Karnataka Government has recently announced the notification for the recruitment of 400 Apprenticeship vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the BESCOM before the last date. For more details related to the BESCOM recruitment candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Graduate Apprentice – 325 posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 75 posts
- Engineering Graduates having Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
- 3-year Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, and Computer Science.
- For more information on eligibility criteria visit the official notification
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.5000/-
How to apply online for BESCOM recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can go through the official BESCOM website and apply by sending their filled up application form along with other necessary documents to the address O/o. The Deputy General Manager (Ele.,), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, Near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001 on or before 31 Aug 2019 by 4:00 PM.
Selection will be based on the basis of merit.
- Start date of online application – 9 August, 2019
- Last date of online application – 31 August, 2019