BPSC Recruitment 2020 – The Biahr Public Service Commission has recently released the official notification for the recruitment of 69 project manager posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for BPSC Recruitment 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the BPSC Online Form 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Project Manager – 69 posts
- Candidates should have engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Textile/ Chemical/ Computer/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 37 Yrs.(Male)
- Maximum Age – 40 Yrs. (Female)
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020
The BPSC online application form is available on the BPSC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official BPSC Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 2 March, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, EWS candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Bihar female candidates – Rs.150/-
- Start date of registration – 17 February, 2020
- Last date of registration – 2 March, 2020
- Fee payment last date – 6 March, 2020
- Complete form last date – 16 March, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon