ISRO Recruitment 2019 – The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. ISRO has released an official notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science & Electronics (Autonomous)) vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the ISRO Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Electronics) – 131 posts
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Mechanical) – 135 posts
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Computer Science) – 58 posts
- Scientist/ Engineer-SC (Electronics) Autonomous Body – 03 posts
- Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 4 November, 2019)
- Minimum – NA
- Maximum – 35 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the ISRO official website. Interested candidates can go through the official ISRO Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 4 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.0/-
- Start date to apply online – 15 October, 2019
- Last date to apply online – 4 November, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 6 November, 2019
- Date of written examination – 12 January, 2020
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon