JPSC Recruitment 2019 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission is fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. JPSC has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer in various departments. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the JPSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the JPSC Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 542 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 95 posts
- Candidates should posses Bachelors degree (Relevant Engineering discipline)
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 1 August, 2019)
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 35 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the JPSC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official JPSC Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 11 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.150/-
- Start date to apply online – 15 October, 2019
- Last date to apply online – 11 November, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 13 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon