NTPC Recruitment 2019 – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking operating in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. NTPC has its headquarters in New Delhi and was founded in the year 1975. NTPC invites online applications for the post of experienced engineers. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the engineer’s posts before the last date. For more details related to the NTPC job vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Electrical – 75 posts
- Mechanical – 76 posts
- Electronics – 26 posts
- Instrumentation – 26 posts
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and/or Supervisory cadre in the relevant area.
Note – Refer to complete advertisement for more educational qualification details
- 30 years (as on 26.08.2019)
- Age relaxation as per advertisement.
How to apply for NTPC recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of NTPC and apply before the last date i.e 26 August, 2019.
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM – Exempted
- Start date for application: 6 August, 2019
- Last date for application: 26 August, 2019
- Last date for fee payment – 26 August, 2019
Registration – APPLY ONLINE
Official website – CLICK HERE
Official advertisement – CLICK HERE