PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India. It was incorporated in the year 2010 and has headquarters in Patiala, Punjab. PSPCL has recently announced the notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Steno, JE, Accountant, and other posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the PSPCL before the last date. For more details related to the PSPCL Recruitment candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Lower Division Clerk – 1000 posts
- Junior Engineer/Electrical – 500 posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil – 110 posts
- Revenue Accountant – 54 posts
- Electrician Grade-II – 45 posts
- Divisional Supdt. Accounts – 26 posts
- Steno typist – 50 posts
- Internal Auditor – 09 posts
- Accounts Officer – 04 posts
- Should have passed 10th/12th/ ITI/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized university
- For more information on eligibility criteria visit the official notification
How to apply online for PSPCL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can go through the official PSPCL website and apply online before the last date i.e 9 August, 2019.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- For PWD – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/ – Rs.400/-
- Pay Examination fee through SB Collect of State Bank of India.
- Start date of online application – 5 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 1 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 4 October, 2019