SSC Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has decided to withhold an open competitive exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in the field of civil, mechanical, electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the junior engineer (JE) posts before the last date. For more details related to the SSC job vacancies, candidates are advised to visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
Interested candidates should have passed Degree/Diploma in Engineering in a related field from recognized college/university. For more details check the official advertisement.
- Maximum 30 years( as on 1 January, 2020)
- Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC Candidates.
- Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates.
- Age limit is relaxable by 10 years in case of PH Candidates.
- For more age relaxation queries check official advertisement
The posts are Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
How to apply for SSC JE recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website or the provided APPLY ONLINE link below before the last date 12 September, 2019.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.100/
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Women – No fee
- Fee can be paid via Online or Offline/SBI Challan Mode.
- Start date for online applications: 13 August, 2019 to 12.09.2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 12 September, 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 14 September, 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 14 September, 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 16 September, 2019