UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UKSSSC) is a state organisation responsible for conducting various examinations for appointment to multiple posts. UKSSSC invites applications for the posts of Junior Engineer in Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, pay scale, etc and apply for the Junior Engineer posts before the last date. For more details related to the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission job vacancies candidate can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Junior Engineers – 100
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply Online to the Junior Engineer post in the mentioned format through the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in from 15 July to 25 August 2019.
Eligibility/Age Limit –
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised university
- Age Limit – 21 to 42 years
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 150/-
- Starting Date of Application – 15 July, 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 25 August, 2019
- Last date for Receiving Fee – 27 August, 2019
- UKSSC JE Exam – December 2019
- Official website – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Official advertisement – CLICK HERE