UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released an official notification for recruitment of junior engineer (Trainee) civil vacancies. Candidates who are interested can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the UPPCL JE Vacancy 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 31 posts
- Candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Candidate should have thorough knowledge of Hindi(Devnagri Script)
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the UPPCL official website. Interested candidates are advised to Login in the website and select “Apply Online” and follow the instructions very carefully step by step, for completing and submission of application form before the last date i.e 26 December, 2019
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- For General/ OBC/Other State Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- Start date of registration – 5 December, 2019
- Last date of registration – 26 December, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 26 December, 2019
- Fee payment last date (Offline) – 28 December, 2019
- Exam date – February, 2020
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon