UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL has released official notifications for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts . Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Asst Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 271 posts
- Asst Engineer Trainee (Computer Science) – 22 posts
- Asst Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Telecommun.) – 5 posts
- Asst Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 3 posts
- Candidates should possess degree in relevant Engineering Disciplines.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the UPPCL website. Interested candidates can go through the official UPPCL Recruitment 2019 and apply online before 14 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.700/-
- PH – Rs.10/-
- Start date of online application – 25 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 14 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 14 October, 2019
- Fee Payment last date (Offline) – 16 October, 2019