UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainees (Civil) posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the UPPCL Vacancy 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the UPPCL Recruitment 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 31 posts
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering
How to apply for UPPCL Vacancy 2019
The online application form is available on the UPPCL official website. Interested candidates can go through the official UPPCL Vacancy 2019 notification and apply online before 26 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC, Other State – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 5 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 26 December, 2019
- Offline Fee Payment last date – 28 December, 2019
- Exam date – February 2020
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon