UPSC ESE 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency which is responsible for appointments to and examinations for all India services and group A & group B of central services. The UPSC has released official notification for Engineering Services Examination 2020. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the Engineering Services Examination before the last date.
For more details related to the UPSC ESE 2020 candidates can visit the official website and download the advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2020 – 495
- Candidates should possess Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to apply online for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020
The online application form is available on the UPSC website. Interested candidates can go through the official UPSC Notification and apply online before 15 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – NIL
- Others – Rs.200/-
- Start date of online application – 25 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 15 October, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Fee payment last date – 14 October, 2019 at 11:59 PM
- Fee Payment last date (Offline) – 15 October, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Date for Preliminary Exam – 5 January, 2020