Last Updated on
BSEB STET 2019 – The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released notifications for Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test. the online application process begins from 9 September, 2019 Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the BSEB STET 2019 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the BSEB STET 2019 vacancies candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Total no. of vacancies – 37335 Posts
- Paper I Class 9th, 10th – Bachelor Degree in Related Subject.
- B.Ed Exam Passed.
- Paper II Class 11th, 12th – Master Degree in Related Subject.
- Physical Education/ Health Instruction – Degree/ Diploma in Physical Education.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Maximum age limit (Male) – 35 years
- Maximum age limit (Female) – 38 years
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to apply online for Bihar BSEB STET 2019
The online application form is available on the Bihar BSEB website. Interested candidates can go through the official Bihar BSEB notification and apply online before 18 September, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
General/OBC/Most Backward –
- Paper I OR II –Rs.400/-
- Both Paper I & II- Rs.600/-
SC / ST / PWD –
- Paper I OR II –Rs.200/-
- Both Paper I & II- Rs.300/-
- Start date of online application – 9 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 18 September, 2019
- Reopen application date – 30 September, 2019
- Registration last date – 3 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 3 October, 2019
- Correction last date – 3 October, 2019