CSIR UGC NET 2019 – The National Testing agency (NTA) has released official notifications for CSIR National Eligibility Test December/ JRF 2019 exams. The online application process begins from 9 September, 2019. The december session of CSIR NET 2019 exam is scheduled to take place from 15 December 2019. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the NET 2019 exam before the last date.
For more details related to the CSIR NET 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2019
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- JRF – 28 years
- For lecturer – no age limit
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to apply online for NTA CSIR NET 2019 exam
- Visit official website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘NTA CSIR NET 2019 December registration’
- Fill in all the required information and pay the fees
- Upload documents
- Click on submit
- Take the printout of finally submitted form
- General/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- OBC – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.250/-
- Start date of online application – 9 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 9 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 9 October, 2019
- Examination date – 15 December, 2019
- Admit card download – 9 November, 2019
- Exam Result announcement – 31 December, 2019