Last Updated on
NEET 2020 – The National Testing Agency has released an official notification for the MBBS/BDS admission through NEET 2020 online application form. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the NEET 2020 exams before the last date.
For more details related to the NEET 2020 Application Form, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Minimum – 17 years
- Maximum – 25 years
- Born before 31 December, 2003
- Age relaxation as per the rules
- Applicants must have subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology at 10+2 level. They must also have Mathematics and an elective subject along with English at 10+2 level
- Applicant must have completed 10+2 or must be appearing for 10+2 exam this year
- Only Indian nationals are allowed to appear for the exam
- For more eligibility details, kindly read the full information brochure.
How to apply for NEET 2020 Online Form
The online application form is available on the NTA official website. Interested candidates can go through the official NEET 2020 notification and apply online before 31 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN – Rs.1500/-
- OBC/EWS – Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST – Rs.800/-
- PH – Rs.800/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 2 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 16 December, 2019
- Online Payment last date – 1 January, 2020
- Correction date – 15-31 January, 2020
- Exam date – 3 May, 2020
- Admit Card Available – 27 March, 2020
- Result Available – 4 June, 2020