Last Updated on
UGC NET 2019 – The National Testing agency (NTA) has released official notifications for UGC National Eligibility Test December 2019 exams. The online application process begins from 9 September, 2019. The december session of UGC NET 2019 exam is scheduled to take place from 2nd December to 6th December 2019. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the UGC NET 2019 exam before the last date.
For more details related to the UGC NET 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
*NOTE – The Admit card for NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam Admit Card is be released. Download the admit card from the important links section.
- In order to apply for the UGC NET 2019 exam, candidate must possess 55 per cent marks in the Master’s degree or equivalent exam from recognised universities or institutions.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category must possess 50 per cent marks in the Master’s degree or equivalent exam.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- For JRF: Maximum 28 years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply online for UGC NET 2019 exam
- Visit official website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘NTA UGC NET 2019 December registration’
- Fill in all the required information and pay the fees
- Upload documents
- Click on submit
- Take the printout of finally submitted form
- General – Rs.1000/-
- OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.250/-
- Start date of online application – 9 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 15 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 15 October, 2019
- Examination date – 15 December, 2019
- Admit card download – 9 November, 2019
- Exam Result announcement – 1 January, 2020