AAI Recruitment 2019 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The AAI is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.AAI is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 from Degree and Diploma holder candidates. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, etc. and apply for the AAI apprentice posts before the last date.
For more details related to the AAI Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Trade Apprentice – 311 posts
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in the streams mentioned in advertisement, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Candidates passed degree / diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible.
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Read the official advertisement for more eligibility details
- Maximum 26 years as on 1 July, 2019
- Read the advertisement for age relaxation rules.
How to apply online for AAI Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi, User ID NDLSWC000002 and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location
- Start date of online application – August, 2019
- Last date of online application – 20 September, 2019