BBMP Recruitment 2019 – The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike is an administrative body responsible for civic amenities and some infra structural assets of the Greater Bangalore metropolitan area. It is the fourth largest Municipal Corporation in India being responsible for a population of 6.8 million. BBMP has announced the notification for the recruitment of 4000 Pourakarmikas Posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the Pourakarmikas Posts before the last date. For more details related to the BBMP Recruitment candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Pourakarmikas (Group-D) – 4000 posts
- Candidates Should Possess Graduation.
- For more qualification details refer to official notification mentioned below.
- Maximum 45 years (as on 1 January, 2019)
- Refer official notification for age relaxation norms
How to apply for BBMP Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Pali Recruitment 2019 through its official website from 9 September to 9 October 2019.
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates: Nil
- Start date of online application – 9 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 9 October, 2019