BSSC Recruitment 2019 – The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification for recruitment of Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak, Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Bihar SSC Recruitment 2019 vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the BSSC Recruitment 2019 vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 1505 posts
- Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak – 1294 posts
- Urdu Anuwadak – 202 posts
- Rajbhasha Sahayak – 9 posts
- Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak – Should have passed 12th Class
- Urdu Anuwadak – Any Degree
- Rajbhasha Sahayak – Degree/ PG (Urdu Subject)
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 1 August, 2019)
- Minimum Age Limit for S No. 1: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit for S No. 2, 3: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for (Female), OBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
How to apply for Bihar SSC Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the BSSC official website. Interested candidates can go through the official BSSC online form 2019 and apply before 30 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.150/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 5 November, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 30 November, 2019
- Last day for complete form- 4 December, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon