Last Updated on
BTSC Recruitment 2019 – Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has been constituted by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 for selection of candidates for various posts under the State Government, Bihar. BTSC invites online applications for the post of staff nurse and tutors. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the staff nurse and tutors before the last date. For more details related to the BTSC job vacancies, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
- Staff Nurse Grade’A’ – 9130 posts
- Tutor – 169 posts
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have GNM Course Certificate and Registered in Indian Council New Delhi.
- Tutor: B.Sc/ M.Sc in Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing Education and Registered in Indian Council New Delhi.
- Read the official advertisements for more eligibility details.
- 21 to 37 Years
- Age relaxation as per advertisement.
How to apply for BTSC recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of BTSC and apply before the last date i.e 26 August, 2019.
- GEN/OBC/EWS/Other states – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/EBC/PH/Female – Rs. 50/-
- Start date for application: 25 July, 2019
- Last date for application: 12 October, 2019
- Reopen start date – 12 november, 2019
- Reopen last date – 18 November, 2019