Delhi Court Recruitment 2019 – The Delhi District Court has released an official notification for the recruitment of Sr. Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Jr. Judicial Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the JSSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the Delhi Court Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Senior Personal Assistant, SPA||41||
Bachelor Degree with Shorthand Typing Speed : 110 WPM, Typewriting : 40 WPM.
|Personal Assistant, PA||555||
Bachelor Degree with Shorthand Typing Speed : 100 WPM, Typing Speed : 40 WPM and Knowledge of Computer
|Junior Judicial Assistant, JJA||161||
Bachelor Degree with Typing Speed : 40 WPM on Computer.
Data Entry Operator, DEO
Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Diploma/ O Level Certificate in IT/ Computer Field.
Knowledge and 1 Yr. Experience in Data Entry Operations
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification.
- Minimum – 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 27 Yrs(Male)
- Age relaxation as per rules.
How to apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Delhi Court official website. Interested candidates can go through the official JSSC Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 21 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- Gen/OBC/- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS – Rs.500/-
- Start date of online application – 16 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 21 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 21 October, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit card availability – Notified soon