FCI Recruitment 2019 – The Food Corporation of India is an organization created and run by the Government of India as well as state governments. It was set up in year, 1965 and has headquarters in Chennai. The FCI has released official notifications for the recruitment of Manager posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the FCI Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the FCI Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Manager – 330 posts
- North Zone- 187 posts
- South Zone – 65 posts
- West Zone – 15 posts
- East Zone – 37 posts
- North – East Zone – 26 posts
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks (or)
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Maximum – 28 years
- For manager (Hindi) – 35 years
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply online for FCI Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the FCI website. Interested candidates can go through the official FCI Recruitment 2019 and apply online before 27 October, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of online application – 28 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 27 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 27 October, 2019