India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 – India Post also known as Department of Posts (DoP), a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications is a government operated postal system in India. Popularly called as the post office in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system. The Bhartiya Dak Vibhag has released an official notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Maharashtra. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Maharashtra – 3650 posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class with passing marks in Mathematics and English
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 1 November, 2019)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the India Post official website. Interested candidates can go through the official India Post Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 30 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration and fee payment– 1 November 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 30 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon