JSSC Recruitment 2019 – The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively. The JSSC invites online applications for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Regular and Backlog) Posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission vacancies before the last date. For more details related to the JSSC recruitment candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Total no. of vacancies – 1985 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Regular) – 1698 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Backlog)- 287 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 18 Month ANM Training.
- Registered in Jharkhand ANM Council.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- 18 – 38 Years.
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the JSSC website. Interested candidates can go through the official JSSC Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 4 October, 2019. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- For Gen/OBC – Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.300/-
- Start date of online application – 5 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 4 October, 2019
- Last date of fee payment – 10 October, 2019
- Complete form last date – 13 October, 2019
- Correction date – 14-16 October, 2019