Last Updated on
LIC Recruitment 2019 – The Life Insurance Corporation, popularly known as LIC is Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company. The LIC invites applications for the recruitment of Assitants posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the Haryana Staff Selection vacancies before the last date. For more details related to the LIC recruitment candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
NOTE – Candidates can also find the direct link to download the admit card from important links mentioned below. The aspirants are advised to carefully check their admit cards and keep it safe for further use
Total No. of Vacancies of Assistant – 7942 posts
Zonal/ Division Name
- Northern Zone – 1544 posts
- North Central Zone – 1313 posts
- East Central Zone – 1497 posts
- Eastern Zone – 980 posts
- Central Zone – 472 posts
- South Central Zone – 632 posts
- Southern Zone – 400 posts
- Western Zone – 1104 posts
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelors degree from a recognised Indian University/ Institution.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, candidates are required to visit the official notification
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to apply online for LIC Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website before the respective last date.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of finally submitted application form for further use.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.510/-
- SC/ST – Rs.85/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.85/-
Important dates for LIC Recruitment 2019
- Start date of online application – 17 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 1 October, 2019
- Date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam – 16 October, 2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam – 30 and 31 October, 2019
- Result Available – 29 November, 2019
- Mains Exam Date – 22 December, 2019
- Mains Admit Card Available – 04 December, 2019