Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2019 – Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited formerly known as Mazagon Dock Limited is a shipyard situated in Mazagon. Mumbai. The MDL Shipyard was established in the 18th century. MDL manufactures submarines and warships for the Indian Navy. Mazagon Dock invites online applications for the posts of jr. planner estimator, jr. Q.C inspector and more. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for these non-executive posts before the last date. For more details related to the MDL job openings, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Non-Executive – 1980 posts
- 10th Class and ITI in relevant Trade OR 12th Class pass and Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- For more eligibility criteria details check the official advertisement
- 18 to 38 years ( as on 1 August, 2019)
- Age relaxation as per rules.
How to apply for MDL recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on Mazagon Dock’s website before the last date 5 September, 2019.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.100/
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- Start date for registration: 14 August, 2019
- Last date for registration: 5 September, 2019