Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 – The Naval Dockyard of Mumbai serves as the premier repair yard of the Indian Navy and employs 10,000 workers (mostly civilians) overseen by an Admiral Superintendent. Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites applications for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts in Designated Trades & Non Designated Trades for enrolment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancies before the last date. For more details related to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancies candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Total no. of vacancies – 1233 Posts
- Apprentice (Designated Trades) – 855 posts
- Apprentice Two Year Training – 78 posts
- Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades) – 300 posts
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th with 50% Marks with ITI NCVT Certificate in related trade.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Candidates should born between 1 April, 1993 to 31 March, 2006
- Read the notification for age relaxation.
How to apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Naval Dockyard Mumbai website. Interested candidates can go through the official Naval Dockyard Mumbai notification and apply online before 20 September, 2019. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- For Gen/OBC – NIL
- For SC/ST – NIL
- Start date of online application – 2 September, 2019
- Last date of online application – 20 September, 2019