NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The NPCIL has released an official notification for the recruitment of Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician, Assistant Grade I, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician and other vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
- Nurse A (Male/ Female) – 5 posts
- Pathology Lab Technician – 1 posts
- Pharmacist/ B – 4 posts
- X-Ray Technician – 1 posts
- Operation Theatre Asst – 1 posts
- Assistant Grade I (HR) – 14 posts
- Assistant Grade I (F&A) – 25 posts
- Assistant Grade I (C&MM) – 19 posts
- Steno Grade I – 29 posts
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman – 08 posts
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam/ Diploma/ Certificate/ Degree.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 6 November, 2019)
- Age Limit for S No. 1, 2 – 18 – 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 3, 4, 5, 10 – 18 – 25 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 6, 7, 8, 9 – 21 – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the NPCIL official website. Interested candidates can go through the official NPCIL Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 6 November, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- GEN/OBC/EBC- Rs.0/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of online application – 17 October, 2019
- Last date of online application – 6 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon