Last Updated on
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The NPCIL has released an official notification for the recruitment of Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician, Assistant Grade I, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician and other vacancies. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
NOTE – Candidates can also find the direct link to download the admit card from important links mentioned below. The aspirants are advised to carefully check their admit cards and keep it safe for further use.
- Nurse A (Male/ Female) – 5 posts
- Pathology Lab Technician – 1 posts
- Pharmacist/ B – 4 posts
- X-Ray Technician – 1 posts
- Operation Theatre Asst – 1 posts
- Assistant Grade I (HR) – 14 posts
- Assistant Grade I (F&A) – 25 posts
- Assistant Grade I (C&MM) – 19 posts
- Steno Grade I – 29 posts
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman – 08 posts
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam/ Diploma/ Certificate/ Degree.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 6 November, 2019)
- Age Limit for S No. 1, 2 – 18 – 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 3, 4, 5, 10 – 18 – 25 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 6, 7, 8, 9 – 21 – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
How to download NPCIL Exam Admit Card 2019
- Go to NPCIL official website
- Click on Download admit card link.
- A new window will open where you need to login
- Download NPCIL e-admit card
- Take a print out for future use
- GEN/OBC/EBC- Rs.0/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- PH/Female – Rs.0/-
- Start date of online application – 17 October, 2019
- Last date of online application – 6 November, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – 16 December, 2019