OFB Recruitment 2020 – The Ordnance factory Board has has recently invited multiple applications for the Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for Ordnance Factory Vacancies 2020 can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. and apply before the last date.
For more details related to the OFB Recruitment 2020, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 6060 posts
- Apprentice (Non ITI) – 3847 posts
- Apprentice (ITI) – 2219 posts
- For Non ITI – Candidates should have passed 10th with 50% marks from recognized board
- For ITI – Candidates should have passed 10th with 50% marks and ITI in relevant trades
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 15 yrs
- Maximum Age – 24 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for OFB Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the OFB official website. Interested candidates can go through the official Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online before 9 February, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
- Start date of registration – 10 January, 2020
- Last date of registration – 9 February, 2020
- Last date for fee payment – 9 February, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card – Notified Soon