OFB Recruitment 2019 – The Ordnance Factory Board has released an official notification for recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Ordnance Factory Recruitment vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 4805 posts
- Non-ITI Apprentice – 1595 posts
- ITI Apprentice- 3210 posts
- For Non-ITI Category – Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category – Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Ordnance Factory official website. Interested candidates can go through the official OFB online form 2019 and apply before 30 December, 2019.
Besides this, candidates who have already applied through the Government of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in are also required to re-apply through the official website http://www.ofb.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- Start date of registration – Not available
- Last date of registration – 30 December, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon