PSPCL Recruitment 2019 – The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is an electricity generating and distributing company under the Government of Punjab. It was founded in the year 2010 and has headquarters in Patiala, Punjab. The PSPCL has released official notifications for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the PSPCL Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Assistant Lineman – 3500 posts
- Matriculation or equivalent
- National Apprenticeship Certificate Lineman Trade
- Experience in Electrician/ Wireman trade from any registered factory
- Candidates having higher qualification of Degree/ Diploma in Electrical engineering with National Apprentice certificate in Lineman trade.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official notification
- Minimum – 18 years (as on 1 January, 1977)
- Maximum – 25 Years (as on 1 January, 1977)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the PSPCL official website. Interested candidates need to go through the official PSPCL Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 25 October, 2019.
Most importantly, candidates should take the printout of the finally submitted application form for further reference.
- General/OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.200/-
- PH Candidates – Rs.350/-
- Notice Issue date – 6 July, 2019
- Start date of online application – 4 October, 2019
- Last date of online application – 25 October, 2019
- Fee payment last date – 31 October, 2019
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit card date – Notified soon