Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 – The Rajasthan High Court has released an official notification for recruitment of Driver & Class IV vacancies. Candidates who are interested can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the Rajasthan High Court vacancies before the last date.
For more details related to the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 3678 Driver & Class IV posts
- Non TSP- 3159 posts
- TSP – 151 posts
Other District Court/ Taluka/ Lok Adalat
- Non TSP – 345 posts
- TSP – 23 posts
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed from any recognized Board in India.
- For more information on eligibility criteria, read the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019
The online application form is available on the Rajasthan High Court official website. Interested candidates can go through the official Rajasthan High Court online form 2019 and apply before 17 December, 2019.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- For General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Start date of registration – 18 November, 2019 at 01:00 Hrs
- Last date of registration – 17 December, 2019 by 11:59 PM
- Exam date – Notified soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon