RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has recently re opened the online form for the recruitment of Pharmacist posts. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc. to apply for the RSMSSB Vacancies 2019 before the last date.
For more details related to the RSMSSB Recruitment 2019, candidates can visit the official website and download the notification from the important links mentioned below.
Vacancy details – 1736 posts
- Pharmacists (Non Tribal Area) – 1538 posts
- Pharmacists (Tribal Area) – 198 posts
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and Registered Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council
- Read the official notification for full eligibility details
- Minimum Age – 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age – 40 Yrs.
- Read the notification for age relaxation
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
The online application form is available on the RSMSSB official website. Interested candidates can go through the official RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online before 10 January, 2020.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the finally submitted application form.
- General, OBC – Rs. 450/-
- SC, ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Non Creamy Layer OBC Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- Reopen Start date of registration and fee payment– 11 December, 2019
- Last date of registration and fee payment – 10 January, 2020
- Exam date – Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available – Notified Soon