RDD Recruitment 2019 – Rural Development Department (RDD) of Government of Tripura works for the economic betterment of people through rural development programs, better enactment of land reforms and more. RDD Tripura invites online applications for the posts of Gram Rozgar Sahayaks (GRS). Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fee, selection process, etc and apply for the Gram Rozgar Sahayak posts before the last date. For more details related to the RDD job openings, candidates can visit the official website and download the job advertisement from the important links mentioned below.
Gram Rozgar Sahayaks (GRS) – 1962 posts (purely contractual)
District wise posts
- North Tripura – 219
- Unakoti – 152
- Dhalai – 271
- Khowai – 205
- West Tripura – 227
- Sepahijala – 263
- Gomati – 316
- South Tripura – 309
- Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass.
- Working knowledge of computers and android phones to be tested through computer skill test (no certificate required for this).
Note: Candidates are to apply online; hence, there will be no pre-test verification of certificates/mark-sheets
and other documents.
- 18 to 40 Years ( as on 1 January, 2019)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD category.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) as per norms.
Rs 15,000/- inclusive of employers EPF contribution with 2%
How to apply for RDD Tripura recruitment 2019
Online Application can be submitted only through Tripura RDD official website (tripurard.in). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date 29 August, 2019.
- UR – Rs.200/
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.150/-
- Start date for registration: 8 August, 2019
- Last date for registration: 29 August, 2019